Hello everyone! New to the group

Hi I’m new here too. Did my 30 days as planned before… Read a lot of the threads but didn’t join. I started drinking again and have realised that apart from perhaps feeling socially accepted it adds little else. So now going to try alcohol free forever… I have a lot of social occasions com8ng up so thought attaching to the group will help…as I see how it helps others
Speak soon
Jenny

5 Likes

@AtomicThomas
Stick with it, I’ve enjoyed coming in here daily and got some amazing encouragement.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Not sure if I already replied back or not still figuring out the forums formatting but thank you very much!

Thank you! Glad your able to find it encouraging and supportive on here. Nice to know we have ppl to help support on here.

I can’t do forever. But I can do today. Just sayin.
“Just for today I won’t drink”
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

nice to meet you Atomic Thomas hey man your going to recieve a ton of suppourt here welcome glad to see you in this journey you got this its only the beginning :pray:t3:

Thanks a lot for the support. Glad I found this forum.

1 Like

Thank you. It seems like all the support on here is very helpful in sticking with our goals.

I like that way of thinking. Sometimes looking at it long term can be a challenge but just keeping focused for today make it that much more manageable!

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I guess since I’m a newbie I had to wait 24 hours before I could participate again lol

Welcome buddy!

Thank you!

Welcome back! I’m new to the forum. Only 5 days in.

Welcome Thomas. I’m fairly new as well (21 days) and this forum has been great and encouraging. I’m sure you will feel the same too.

1 Like

Hey thanks! You too! That five days is going to be 6 soon!

Thanks. It seems really helpful. You’ll be on thirty days soon! That’s awesome

If I may make a suggestion, see if you have any sober friends who will join you to those social occasions. It helps me stay in check by checking in with them and making sure they’re doing ok! Just a suggestion =)

1 Like