Hello , Everyone. SENDING Love and positive Vibez 💕

Been a while since I’ve been on here, hope everyone :pray: doing well and is blessed. Still Sober , thanks to my higher power, AA, and my family and friends and people like you guys who take the time to share and be their for others on here :heart:. Going on 3 years and I’ve learned so much on this journey, but one of the most important lessons was to be patient and let God work. I used to stress every small thing , drink over the most minor inconvenience, now I just stop, breath and remember that everything is a process and sometimes something that starts off as bad my end up a blessing :raised_hands:. When we take the time to just breathe and a remember our blessings we can find so many reasons to not drink or drug . Anyways i hope this reaches someone that needs I and I hope everyone stays safe , blessed and sober :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Congratulations on your 3 years coming up. That is solid work. It is truly amazing how good it feels to wake up without the guilt, remorse and shame and feeling like isht. Happy for you!! Keep being present! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Great post! Remembering to pause and breathe has been such a blessing to my recovery as well.
Btw…we’re almost sober twins, our sobriety dates are a day apart. Yay for us!

2 Likes

A day apart Nice !!! , well it’s great to meet you sobriety twin…keep it up :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like