Hello folks

Hey folks it’s been five days since I harmed myself abd I don’t think I can control myself from it or my urges… I am not strong enough :confused:

7 Likes

Hey. What’s going on Keri?
5 days is a great start. That takes some strength right there.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Are you getting other support? You need to work on the psychological or emotional reasons behind wanting to do it in the first place. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman:
How are you doing today? 5 days is brilliant your doing amazing :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I am not doing well today thanks for asking though

1 Like

Hello my name is Stephen and i know you don’t know me but i know what it’s like when you’re all alone and you feel like nobody cares about you and you think everyone hates you and they are all out to get you, but just let me encourage that it’s going to be ok and just take it one day at a time and sometimes one hour at a time or one minute at a time ok. There on this forum that and they only want the best for you, i know that we have never met but i love you and i hope and pray that God will bless you and watch over you and put his Angels around to protect you and guide you in the mighty name of Jesus Amen

2 Likes

The people on this forum

1 Like

Congratulations on 5 days

1 Like

Im sorry to hear you not doing too well still.
Id say stick with it and try to keep pushong through. It really does get easier especially give it a few more days for your brain to balance out a bit more.
Your not alone :hugs::hugs: im glad your not keeping it in and you are here so you can get support. Im just coming out of a depressive week - well i think i am and iv had to just take it easy and be kind and compassionate to myself to get through.
I hope you can get a good sleep and and feel refreshed after. If not please stick with it you really will wake up one morning and feel like a new person.
:hugs::hugs:

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman: and thank you for your kind words, same back at you too :slightly_smiling_face:
This is a really supportive community and as you mention although alot of us have not met we do really care about eachother.
Nice to meet you.