Hello I’m Jay and I’m new here

4 days sober and feeling great ! I’ve been watching sober living video on you tube none stop and I’m feeling really good about it ! Just here to talk to people and share stories. Hope you all are having a beautiful sober day today !

42 Likes

:wave: Jay, welcome to the community. Congrats on 4 days sober. Reach out if you need anything. :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to this fantastic community Jay!
Congratulations on 4 days of freedom! Hope u stick around and post often :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Jay! Im new here too. Im on Day 1. Good luck :innocent: We got this!

22 Likes

Hello :grinning:
Heck yeah we got this for a fact. Easy peasy ! One day at a time no more time to waste !

9 Likes

Welcome @Tinkably and @Infinitejay to the forum :wave::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Jay!

3 Likes

Welcome @Infinitejay and @Tinkably, it’s great to have you with us! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome to the TS family @Infinitejay and @Tinkably
Lovely to meet you, I hope to see you around :blush:
:squid:

2 Likes

Thanks dude !

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

Glad you found us @Infinitejay & @Tinkably

1 Like

Thank you !!

2 Likes

You have made a great decision. Please seek outside support for your sobriety on a daily basis.

2 Likes

I’m half way thru month 5 clean. This is the second time i made it this far clean. As nerve wracking as it is for me, i seem to continue to stay focused. When i think or see my using friends, i remind myself how coming down feels or the hangovers. Amd how much your body geels coming down, that so far has helped keeping me from returning. Also i have like the best therapist who helps keep me focused when I am having a hard time not.

2 Likes

Welcome @Infinitejay congratulations on 4 days and @Tinkably great job getting Day 1 and getting here. Glad you are both here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family Jay youve got this buddy :muscle:

Welcome to the community Jaison
Great work on 4 days of sobriety! This is a wonderful community to be a part of - hope to see you around.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Sobriety Club @Infinitejay Jay :wave:
Great bunch of people here. I’m happy to hear you are doing well :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to this awesome family @Infinitejay @Tinkably @Cari1eye2c!!:clap:

Looking forward to being a part of y’all’s journey :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome @Tinkably @Infinitejay
@Cari1eye2c
Lots of support and information here!

2 Likes