Hello I'm new on here

Hi I’m new on here, 3 week into this, any advice

12 Likes

Congratulations on your three weeks! You made it through a tough stretch. Keep coming back series we are all rooting for you!

2 Likes

Welcome! Biggest piece of advice…be active here…read, participate, be open to advice.

2 Likes

Thank you, just trying to get used to

1 Like

Welcome to the community, I always find reading here and participating with eveyone works for me.
Especially if I am struggling everyone is so kind, and supportive and you are apart of the community now :slightly_smiling_face: so that support is here for you too.

3 Likes

Welcome! I’ve only been here maybe 2 months. Everyone is super supportive. Dont feel left out just jump in on threads if something is of interest to you. I know I had a hard time doing that at first. I felt “out of place” but lots of people welcomed me and what I had to say.
Read a lot of different threads. I stuck to 1 thread for awhile when posting but read others. Then ventured out. Go at your comfort level but know everyone here is in full support of you!

2 Likes

Hi,
I am new here too. Only been here a few days. Less then a week.

Welcome :hugs:

3 Likes

Extra karma points awarded for “Captain Caveman” :wink:

1 Like

Welcome! Lots of ideas here!

Resources for our recovery

2 Likes

I am new also. 37 days sober. One of the best things I’ve learned is one day at a time

2 Likes

Meetings will make it easier wish you well

1 Like

Thanx! He was one of my favorites growing up as a kid and still my favorite

Hi my name is Brian and Im new here and in need of some help.

2 Likes

Wow it took me like 1 hour to put that post up and dont know if I did it right.

So a good ? for anybody. just got out of recovery do you count the days in or start when you leave the recovery center?