Hello my name is idk what im doing anymore

i relapsed on 24th august. i gave myself a poisoning i think… but i am fine now. however a day before yesterday i had espresso for the 1st time in over a year (quit because i’ve been getting adverse effects since a while ago). was not the best idea to have it but i was so done… my hairdresser got mad at me. i was going to have my hair bleached but as it turned out he wouldn’t be able to produce a satisfactory result. he said we can do it anyway or you come back later. so i apologized and left. then a few minutes later i get a message from his management that im banned from visiting him. i mean ok he can get lost. he’s mad he couldn’t make money. but i had to wait for him for over an hour and he said “well it happens”.

…it’s just that i was expecting to have a g̶o̶o̶d̶ tolerable day. i looked left and right before crossing the street just to be hit by an airplane (someone on the internet posted this).

i love self-medicating so much and idk why. i have been taking otc nootropics for a few days as well as less than what is prescribed of my psychiatric medication. so i am also self-unmedicating. that is getting me by for now, i suppose. not worried about this but anxious about going to a doctor for some ongoing physical health issues. living as myself is challenging at times as i get uncooperative fairly often.

2 Likes

thanks for asking! though i feel some hints of positive emotions i’m really numb and don’t want to interact with people irl (specifically). but i’ve been getting some things done. i function better in life when i can’t feel much.

if im honest i don’t want to. i don’t feel like it’s helpful. ultimately it’s mostly about the environment for me. i hope i can move out of my mom’s house soon.

I’m sorry to hear about the relapse , I hope you know that it’s totally fine to have slip ups it’s the way we come back stronger and better is what’s important. And I think it was kinda harsh that your hairdresser banned you from what seems to be just a misunderstanding between the two of you :confused: hopefully they’ll allow you back or you can find someone to produce the result you want. And I hope your mental health gets better and in fact I know it will because you are a strong person who just has hard times

1 Like

Expectations are killers.

1 Like

thank you so much!!

1 Like

that’s true. my mind just got tired of constantly preparing for the worst and wanted a break i guess.