Help me please......now i

Im having a life trigger. I really need to speak to someone. Im scared im gonna go down the dark parh if i dont. Female preference…

9 Likes

@Warriormama a female will be here soon.

Please remember to breath, stay connected, and remember that triggers fade. You can get through this.

3 Likes

Hey there! Whats going on? How can we help?

4 Likes

Hey what’s up… talk about what’s got you so upset.

3 Likes

Praying for you to resist that thought

2 Likes

When I am triggered I tell myself that there is nothing that using can’t make worse, and that at the beginning of my recovery I would have loved to be where I am right now, so I am not going to go back to the beginning again.
Sending strength and peace. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

A lot of badass girls on this forum. Let us know what the struggle is and I’m certain youll receive kindness and helpful advice. Do not use, whatever you do!

6 Likes

i see it has been 5 hours since you posted this…how are you doing?

talk to us… we are here to help you :people_hugging:

5 Likes

check in when you’re able!
Breathe, count to 10,whatever you feel most comfortable 🫶🏿 whatever has you down we are here to listen!🫶🏿

3 Likes

Im scared and i dont want to drink

2 Likes

You can be scared and not drink. What feelings came up for you to start worrying about drinking?

1 Like

Sorry you are scared.
Glad that you don’t want to drink.
Support here for you.
Big hugs

1 Like

Im not okay
What are the rules here? Can someone contact me? Text

2 Likes

You’re more then welcome to messsge me if you still need to chat hun :rose::v:

2 Likes

You can pm someone here by touching the avatar, and then hitting the blue message button. I will be online for a bit from now if you want to talk. Some members who do get close via pm on the forum swap personal numbers between themselves. Personal numbers are not allowed on the main forum.

1 Like