Help? Needing Help

Hey, new here. Trying to figure out this addiction bullshit and concur it, but I’m really struggling to the point I’m losing my marriage and I’m scared and don’t know how to fix this. I guess ultimately someone to talk to would be a good start, if anyone is actually interested…

3 Likes

What’s bothering you? Post it here. You’ll find a community. Vent, ask, share.

4 Likes

We are all interested we have been there and many of us have found a way to live free from drugs or alcohol. Post posted, read and get to know people here🙏

2 Likes

Unfortunately that would entail me admitting to crimes that I don’t want to come back to me.

1 Like

But I think it’s safe to say I’ll get divorced which will make me go harder and probably end up not caring what happens to me.

1 Like

In any case whatever your DOC is, it wont help solve any of your problems. If you really want to live a sober life make your plan and make it your no 1 priority. This place can be a fantastic help to share, get advice and learn from people who have been where you are right now

2 Likes

Try ameeting they helped me stay sober wish you well

Like @Hotic mentioned above, make yourself a plan. I would recommend to read this thread:What's YOUR plan? It’s really interesting and explains it all.

Welcome here, it’s a good place to be beside your circumstances.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
:raising_hand_woman:

1 Like