HELP! The trigger of all triggers

I’m about to go into work my shift at the bar I work at. It’s going to be insanely busy and I have to work with my ex best friend who just moved out of my house a week ago and hasn’t talked to me since. I’m 5 months 24 days sober right now and i am on edge!! I just need some support and love to get through this you guys. :weary::heart:

12 Likes

You got it! Sending all the love directly at ya! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Just focus on what you can control. Your actions and reactions. Be strong. You got this :+1:

3 Likes

Wear it with pride. I know very few bartenders who bartend sober. Be that unicorn. I bartended and the rare times I had a sober night a large percentage of my clientele would confess that they thought they drank too much. Make it through and apply a sober head to a sober pillow.

Edited, because this was a few days ago. Did you make it @Hcrh96?

Oh man! You are a beast!!! How did it go?

1 Like

I ended up not having to work with her so my night went fine! I don’t usually have very busy bar nights so work usually isn’t too bad for me. I just get overstimulated very easily so a loud bar crowd isn’t ideal. But I made it through and I’m feeling super positive today about choices I’ve made for myself and my sobriety :smiling_face: thank you guys for checking in!! I appreciate it so much you have no idea

5 Likes

Yesssss! Great to hear. Well done. :clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Glad to hear!!!

3 Likes

Excellent news, well done and I’m glad to hear it went well for you!

3 Likes