Here goes sleep time

See if the dreams are bad tonight

4 Likes

last night I dreamt I was being held hostage by terrorists, they cut the throat of my friend and the only thing to eat were the remains of the dead bodies which I refused to eat but they left the gate open just before they were going to kill me and I managed to escape into a forest.
Tonight I’m expecting anything better.

4 Likes

When id have sleep paralisys dreams I learned to prayand it would help me to wake up. I havnt had bad dreams in a while now. I was dreaming about food😒.

I had a dream lastnight I was in prison. my cell was with another cell inside of mine and the person the c.o. told me to stay away from. I remember steeling some food and hiding it in the cell. Very odd dream

maybe you were in the same prison as me :grin:very strange.

1 Like

Hahaha hopefully we can avoid that whole situation

I’d rather be on a beach

1 Like

I read a little bit about dream annayalases. I’m not saying I could understand it but I think it might have said the that part of the annalasiss is the person’s who had the dream has to find out what they themselves think the dream might have ment

I don’t know how accurate that is though lol

1 Like

in that case I’m trapped in a world where other people want their pound of flesh but I’m not willing to stoop so low and join them, instead I will wait for the right opportunity and take a chance to move on bc some of us can’t see the forest for the trees.

1 Like

What I think my dream ment was I’m not making right decisions and I’m afraid I will go to jail for some reason or mess up I make.

I’ve also thought to myself when I was withdrawing that if I end up in prison I would have wanted to use be4 that.
–thats just my addict mind though. My lifestyle wasn’t too lawful for quite a while.
I feel like if I do go to jail, I would have had to do something to get there. I just need to be careful. If I don’t break the law I won’t go to jail lol haha pretty much…

1 Like

simple then :+1:

1 Like