Here I am again. Need advice

I need to go to detox

Is it safe to go to during covid

5 Likes

I went to detox and rehab during COVID last year, I did not get COVID.

However I did get sober

14 Likes

Thank you

I’m soo tired of drinking

6 Likes

Good luck man! You can do it

3 Likes

What a great choice. Rehab was the best thing I ever did for myself.

3 Likes

Yes. The majority of places require a negative Covid test prior to admission.

5 Likes

I went in the middle of all of it! I just had to wear a mask for the first 10 days. Most facilities can get u tested. I was tested in detox before entering rehab.
Just keep moving forward… aking 4 help and going to rehab was the best decision I made in a very long time. And now it’s SO MUCH BETTER. Take care of you :orange_heart:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Desperation is your key to freedom, get to detox, wish u all the best.

3 Likes

They referenced the gift of desperation, all the time it wasn’t until I reflected back,

I was at the end of my rope, tired of living tired of being a slave to the mighty bottle, I just failed at taking my life, I went to detox for what I called an oil change get off the sauce physically, I can be a normie.

It was a gift of desperation I had no where else to turn, it put men where I needed to be to get my next fix…

The right fix

2 Likes

Go do it man be who were meant to be. Don’t forget it’s not easy because it wasn’t meant to be. It’s your life go get it back.
what are your doing today that makes tomorrow better. Your going to be fucking sober that’s what lol and you can say that to your self every day from here on out.

2 Likes

Thanks for the love guys

Today is the morning after so I have to let it sink in…

I know detox and rehab isn’t the worst that could happen

I needa cup of coffee lol big time

1 Like

I would go. Hoping for a good outcome for you!

2 Likes