Here I am, once again

Hey here I am once again. I’m not sober or I’m trying to be sober but it hasn’t happened in a while. I was in the hospital for a few days because I was unable to breathe. I didn’t find anything bad or excuse me. They didn’t find anything apparently. I guess that was bad even though I was f****** dying to where I couldn’t breathe and I was there and I admitted in a room. I’m kind of sad that nobody here miss me to be honest so that kind of sucks. But here I am again… Shut the

12 Likes

Hey Anne.
Good to see you.
Sorry about the circumstances your back. I know one old guy who missed ya. I loved seeing your Annedizzle name pop up. I still hang on the gratitude thread working my program. Come on over when you are sober, I’m sure you’ll be welcome and fit back in.
I hope whatever it was you are feeling better.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Welcome back Anne :sunflower:

3 Likes

Good to see you @Annedizzle … miss you on the food thread too!
Glad you didn’t die… that’s scary. As you know lots of support here for you to help you in the many ways this site can help.
Using your tools that helped you before could help again.
As can checking in on a regular basis.
Good to see you.

2 Likes

Good to see you back here again. That sounds like a scary experience. Hope it has solidified your commitment to recovery! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Glad you are back Anne,
I was thinking about your breathing problem…could it be a panic attack? Just a thought :thinking:
Hope you do not have to go trought it again ever!
:pray:

3 Likes

What do you mean by relaxing drops?

1 Like

Im fairly new here but i know how lucky you are to have made it back. Glad to see that you are reaching out and willing to give sobriety & abstinence another go! I sat next to a 11 year old boy last week at his mother’s funeral. We dont all make it back. Lets get through today sober & like my friends here have already said…get on the gratitude thread & start looking toward the future. As long as you are alive you have anotner chance to get it right. I am on and off of here all day you are welcome to tag or message me just like everyone else here i will be supportive as you rebuild your sobriety :100::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome back, Anne!
Sorry you didn’t feel like you were missed but you were. It’s difficult keeping up with the amount of people that come and go. This forum is like a revolving door. Hoping to see you checking in regularly. This disease thrives on isolation. Stay connected!

3 Likes

Welcome back :hugs: it’s nice to see you here.

Maybe try womans meeting might help wish you well

1 Like