He's okay now

TW:death act

He’s okay. What happened at school is I got a text in the morning from my lover(were not dating.) He was talking about how he wants to go. I was so confused until it hit me he wanted to commit suicide. I was kinda busy so I kinda wasn’t that helpful. I was trying to comfort him but I was getting ready so I should have said more than I did. Then about when first period is almost over I get a text saying I’m telling you this because I love you. This was before school but during my class he had unfriended me and left a group chat so I paniced. He added me back saying I’m sorry goodbye. So then I lost it. I started crying my eyes out. I really cant Handel another death. Mentality and physically. But I remembered he has another app we talked on. So I spammed that but no answer. Then I just sit in my classes crying and waiting. We don’t live in the same state. He lives in Russia. I live in the USA. So I literally start asking people how to grab a IP bc I’m like maybe that will slove my problems. Until someone hits me with the legal stuff and laws and im just like this is a lost cause. I just have to sit there and wait. Eventually he did reply. He got help and now he’s asleep. I took a nap today when I got home but I am still exhausted. I almost fell off my loft bed bc this day has been hectic.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear this. Hopefully everything will be alright. :blush:

1 Like