Hey everyone day 44 finished tomorrow day 45

Hope everyone is staying strong today wasn’t as bad as the past 2 days but had its moments of trigger hitting people just don’t understand how hard it is trying to stay sober and that stress is the number 1 cause of relapse but I handled myself well and fought the little voice saying just 1 glass its only 1 glass… Stayed strong!!!

6 Likes

Hey Rob, you don’t have to take this all on your own shoulders! 44 days is great work, maybe this post will help make the next 44 easier: Resources for our recovery

2 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate that…

Great job staying strong during those cravings. Its really tough during the first few months. I always found it helpful to connect with another alcoholic when cravings hit. They understand whats going on with no judgement. Keep up the great work and congrats on how far you’ve come!

Thank you very much

Keep staying strong :muscle:t3: People that aren’t dealing with addiction won’t understand and that’s ok as long as you keep pushing forward.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Congrats on making it this far! I am on day 47 myself and I am right there with you on how difficult it can be…I am so incredibly stressed out. I had a breakdown last week and idk honestly how I am still going. Keep holding strong! You’ve got this!!!

2 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate that and you keep strong to…

1 Like

You’re welcome. Feel free to message if you need to talk. I havent been on much the last week but trying to be more active on here again. I feel like reading what others have to say and what others are going through is helpful in some ways. This last week has just been abnormally stressful and all. I will be ok. :heart:

2 Likes

That would be great thanks

1 Like

Wanted to chat but your profile is hidden couldn’t direct message you…

1 Like

I will look at it in a sec and see if I can fix it!

1 Like