Hey everyone

How is everyone doing?

3 Likes

Hey Amber! Doing pretty well right now. We have a major blizzard happening in the Midwest so I’m cozied up with the family and dogs today. Ready to celebrate 60 days clean on Sunday!

5 Likes

Feeling quite ill but I get to relax for most of the day today thankfully. How are you?

Welcome to the TS family @Fonzie17

Congratulations on 58 days of sobriety!

Hey Fonzie! Where are you located? I’m by Louisville Ky. We are getting a boat load of rain, and supposed to get bad winds.

1 Like

Hey Doreen! I am in Illinois, right on the Mississippi River and Iowa. So far we are at 2 feet of snow and more to go until tomorrow afternoon! Be careful with the weather on your end!

3 Likes

We moved down here 23 years ago. From northern Illinois, on the Wisconsin state line by Beloit.

1 Like

I might be near you, I’m in East Dubuque. This is quite the winter storm! I love it, especially since I don’t have to go anywhere.

1 Like

How are you doing, Amber? We have a check in thread you might like to join in on where people post regularly. I’ll link it here for you. Glad you’re checking in!

Checking in thread

If you haven’t visited the thread before, keep in mind it starts at an earlier date and at the bottom is the most recent post.

My family is in Western KY and Louisville. Definitely take care in this severe weather!

1 Like

So far so good :+1:
How are you doing?