Hey guys im back

Im really struggling with my addiction to crack even deleted the app at one point but im back and willing to give this another shot

29 Likes

Im Glad you’re back. Give it another shot. And if you ever relapse give it another shot. And if you stay sober give it tomorrow another shot. For me I sometimes have to decide every two minutes to give it another shot.

12 Likes

Got to pay the guy $10 bucks for 2 rocks i had yesterday shitttt trying to be strong and not reup or not use after

1 Like

How are you doing bud I’m hoping you showed getting more though if you didn’t manage to do so then we go again tomorrow🥰

Welcome back! Take it one day at a time. Maybe one hour or a minute by minute. That’s what I do and reach out. And go to meetings and then the cravings do go away. They are there but they will go away. It’s so hard when you are in them but so beautiful when they are gone. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Did relapse four days ago till yesterday but im 1day clean so far :relieved: looking forward and trying to strong for tomorrow pray for me guys

2 Likes

Hi im 1 day 20hrs clean so far so good i find pot much more smoother to deal with my cravings and muscle aches to be honest

Look how far you came from yesterday! You can do this! It took me some rewinding and stepping down from the toxic stuff to get to 3 year’s clean and sober from everything. You’re definitely in my prayers. I pray that one day you wake up and get to experience the feeling of freedom of not having to smoke or use anything to be truly happy. It’s very possible. Just look at all these folks here doing it. If they can do it, so can you.

3 Likes

Im approaching my 5 days sober and cant say i have any cravings but my body feels over exhausted did some work with a friend clearing an area with lots of bush and trees :deciduous_tree: and that nearly took my life never knew my body was so damaged from the substance every part of my body was in pain along with exhaustion how long will i feel like this ?? Sad :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Congratulations on that 5 day’s!!! I’m really not sure because that wasn’t my drug of choice when I was using but I’d have to think youre over a very large hump. Stay hydrated and maybe rest a little until the craving hits then get busy again. You’re well on your way to a better life that’s for sure. And in case nobody told you today… I’m really proud of you!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the 5 days! This is an amazing accomplishment. Keep up the good work. Take it easy and one day at a time. Talking on here is always great.

IMO, addiction occurs when we forget about service to our fellow humans and our Higher Power. Try some journaling, meditation and a meeting if things get challenging.

2 Likes

Sixth day and going just a few body aches here and there which i control with some of the finest Marijuana grown in the tropics(live in the carribbean)otherwise i living much better knowing im getting the crack out my system one day at a time yeah man :sunglasses: :cool: :sunglasses: :cool: :sunglasses: :cool:

15 days sober and feeling much better in my body im strictly Mary Jane fron hey on out she helps with the cravings and through the withdrawals im do pretty ok

3 Likes

Remember how you felt on day 1? Keep moving further and further away from that feeling. Let’s get another 24 hours under our belts :+1: @Gazaman87

Yup another 24 One day at a time nice and ez

1 Like

He guys happy new year to all i have been doing rock almost continuously i would really like to get clean

3 Likes

Hey man u managed 15 ish days last time u can do it again, just get through the shitty first few days

Welcome back. What is your plan going forward? How will you deal with cravings?

I guess taje one day at a time

1 Like

Most ive done is 59ish