Hey guys I'm new here well kinda. Im New to the community

Hey guys it’s almost my tenth day. I would really like to communicate and get the hang of this group thing

11 Likes

Double digits! Well done to you! I hope you are proud! :orange_heart:

A lot of forum users check in here daily, or close to that. It’s good for getting to know people on here and also staying accountable. Looking forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Hey there Bernard, welcome and congrats on your 10 days. There are many topics to sift through and even more of a community social as well. I used this group as one of my main sobriety outlets and it’s been very beneficial for me at 392 days. Do some reading and get involved lots of supportive people in this group :metal:

2 Likes

Congrats on 10 days and welcome to this amazing group

Welcome! Congrats on 10 days! Jump into the threads and start connecting. The site is your oyster, especially if you prepare it right and post it on the food thread: Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) Let's TACO 'BOUT FOOD

But in all seriousness, these random threads will help you connect with others so you feel comfortable reaching out when you need it. I hope you find what you need here.

1 Like

Welcome to the group!

Welcome Bernard. Congratulations on your 10 days. Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable. Ask questions if you need any help, there’s always someone around.
:pray:t2::heart:

Hi @Bambam23 its lovely to meet you. This place is amazing. So much great advice and support. I look forward to seeing you around :relaxed::ok_hand::two_hearts:

1 Like