Hey, I’m new here

Thank you!

Yes! All of that. I will never miss that cycle… I basically live on this app right now, everyone is so helpful. Thank you!

2 Likes

I loved the meeting I used to attend. I haven’t been there since late September when I fell into my blackhole. I do plan on going back, but I have to get over that anxious feeling of leaving the house first… until then I’ll just be glued to this app!

1 Like

I live on this app too lol. I don’t have any emotional support besides myself to help me stay strong when I want to drink. Reading articles, commenting on posts, and connecting with others help greatly. When I want to drink I go on here. I feel better. Glad you do too

1 Like

I’m new here.
Nice to meet y’all, my names Jolynn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome MJ and all the newcomers to this app! Just hit my first 30 days sober😎. My experience with not telling anyone I was trying to quit made it much easier to sneak another drink. Once I DECLARED my addiction with others (my “others” are my sponsor and the people here and at meetings) I strangely felt relief! No more lies, no more sneaking, no more shame!!! You’re in the right place here because you’ll hear hope, acceptance, and strength. Please keep reaching out. We gotcha🥰

1 Like