Hey I'm Static

Hey, I’m only one day sober, but I’ve been addicted for 3 years, and I’ve been struggling since I was 15. I’m 19 now, and trying so hard to stay sober

5 Likes

Welcome! :innocent: Take it one day at a time and build your sober support network. Hang around here - we’re goofy but we’ve got lots of wisdom :smile:

You deserve a safe, sober life where you can be your full self. You’re a good person and your life matters :smile:

2 Likes

Stay strong! This is my second go after a 20 year relapse. I’m on day 3. Stay strong! We’re here for you.

2 Likes

Welcome!
I find it really helps when you remind yourself how great you’re going to feel the next morning if you stay sober today. And waking up with a purpose, even if it’s as simple as going for a hike or a jog. You will become addicted to the feeling of power. The power that you are stronger than your cravings.
You got this!

2 Likes

Anyone can join from anywhere in the world!
Tonight I’ll be going to two meetings back to back! For the first month, it can feel daunting and intimidating to join a meeting alone. If you’d like to join me and others for my third day of sobriety I’ll be doing the following meetings tonight:

TOGETHER WE CAN 7-8pm PST
LATE NIGHT ADDICTS 8pm-9:30pm PST

You can google search San Diego NA . Org (it won’t let me post the link :confused: )

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m pretty goofy too. :joy: I just wanna be able to go back to college and be a therapist one day

1 Like

Thanks. I hope you stay strong too :two_hearts:

I hope I find a purpose. I started mainly because I was depressed and felt like the world was against me. I’m hoping my depression medicine helps. Thank you.

1 Like

Perfect! Then you can pay it forward :innocent: