Hey! What my name is

I never really open up but… I’m down in the ditches with this one. I’m starting to not like Jaxxy no more. Even tho it’s my name. But I like Jaxxy. And I also like the names squeakers, squeaky, squeakens and squeak or squeaky. <I got by jaxxy or any of the squeak names. I’m starting to fit with squeakers (aka any of em) I think it’s fits me and personality wise. Once I warm up too ppl I have a caring personality and a bubbly one. But I’ve been sad lately so haven’t really been myself. I have learning difficulties and etc. But I will keep Jaxxy as a legal and professional name. But I’m wanting to be called squeakers, squeakens, squeaky or squeaks. (but if u want to give me a nickname that’s cool ^^) <bc I know most ppl do and that’s fine, well mainly my friends but yeah. That’s all ^^heh~

4 Likes

My real name is Kate. I go by Lya. It is my middle name. I like it as there’s such depth meaning to it.

2 Likes

Lol I Like Jaxxy, that is actually a very cute name. I never really had a nickname myself, as my real name (Kori) is very short. A friend of mine used to call me Koriander, which i always thought was clever. And when I was involved in the rave scene, I had a “rave name,” which was Volatile. I’m not too fond of that one anymore, it has some negative connotations.

Are you going to change your name legally?

1 Like

Jaxxy is quite unique I like it.
My real name is Christopher I go by Chris, alot of people use my last name mainly because of my line of work, but usually it fits and it rolls off the tongue easier

2 Likes

Nope. I’m keeping jaxxy for legal and professional purposes ^^. I won’t legal change my name to squeakers.

Ohhh I see. Lol squeakers. Thats adorable

In Italy, my name is a male, not a female one. Since I graduated in Italian language and literature, I visit Italy once a year or so, and by now I’m used to “Why did your parents give you a boy name?” remarks.
Funny thing is, when I was born, my father was embarked on an oil tanker ship (he was the chief engineer on cargo ships for most of his life) and saw me for the first time when I was four months old. So, they chose my name via telegrams - luckily for me, she discarted one of his suggestions (an awful name by all standards :crazy_face:).
I could have been a Vanya too, but they both discarded it it in the end (dunno why, I’ve always liked it). Oh, and I could have been called Mina - a name I adore - but my granny had to meddle “The other kids will make fun of the poor child.” (in our language, mina means “bomb, mine”).

2 Likes

My son’s name is André alot of people refer to him as andrea, which is a feminine form, my family calls him Andres from Andres Segovia,

3 Likes

My name is Mickey but a lot of Mexican call me Mikey but I say its Mickey like Mickey Mouse.

2 Likes

I know what you mean - I’m Andrea. :slight_smile:
André is a really beautiful name. But so is his “nickname”, Andreas :-))))

1 Like

That’s awesome, he gets frustrated with it

2 Likes

Jarrad, I get Jazz.

2 Likes

This is true lol…

1 Like

I’m Rebecca but get called Bec, Bex, Becca, Becsta, Beckles haha… I cannot stand being called Becky, it sounds cutesy and I’m not into being cutesy lol. Although, my grandmother always called me Becky but I didn’t mind it coming from her. I never like being called Rebecca when growing up but now I prefer it to the shorter nicknames. It took me a long time to like my name, I think because it’s sooo common. I once had 4 Rebecca’s in my Maths class at school :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My full name is Daniella…

Funny thing is my mum when putting me to school put my name down as Danielle and refused to use my surname at the time, it has been changed now. She had this fear i would be bullied for being European.

Nowadays i just like to be called Danni anyone who has tried to say my fullname has been politely told off, makes me think of my mother and certain teachers when i was being told off🤣

4 Likes

Cateline :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:like the polity told off!

1 Like