Hi all, new to the community

Dear all,

Just joined the community. Lately finished my fourth treatment. One goal to join is the prolong my sobertime and hope to help others with my experince and reach out when I need to.

Here a quote that helped me dealing with my guiltfeelings over the damage done while in active use. Current I’m 100 days sober and I’m Dutch.

Regards, Rob

14 Likes

Welcome great place to hear and express your feelings and yourself

2 Likes

Hi Rob I’m John. Welcome and glad you found this place. Let’s not be prisoners to ourselves anymore! See you around!
:peace_symbol:

Bye for now…

2 Likes

Welcome Rob. Congrats on your 100 days. I’m sure we got room for another fine Dutchman on here. Glad you found us. Lots of great people on here to help support us in our journey to be clean and or sober. Hope to see you around.
One day at a time friend.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Hey Rob, welcome! Glad you found us. Read around, reach out whenever you need to, and stay a while. The lights are always on and someone’s usually always up :wink:

Some of us check in daily (or almost) on the Checking In thread.
Checking in daily to maintain focus #28

Congrats on your 100 days!

2 Likes

Welcome Rob! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Love that quote. And welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Rob and congratulations on 100 days :tada: how are you?

1 Like

Welcome Rob. There is quite a few Dutch on here

Great to meet you and keep checking in :+1:

1 Like

I may not complain, it’s a progress not perfection. It’s not the first time I leave the booz. Compared to previous times I’m very motivated, this community helps and I have set up my care for the longer term. That gives some peace of mind.

1 Like

Great to hear! As long as we never give up! We keep fighting the good fight :muscle:t5::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Rob welcome.
I hope you don’t mind me sharing this. My daughter sent this song today.It really spoke to me. I hope it gives you strength too.

1 Like

Thank you. What a beautiful song, it gave me goosebumps :blush:

1 Like

That’s really beautiful …thanks for sharing.

1 Like