Hi everyone 75

Hi I’ve just joined this forum. I have a problem with alcohol and have basically lost nearly everything that was important to me over the last few years. I really don’t know where to start or where to seek help especially at the moment with lock down in the UK as these services are not deemed as essential. So any advice an pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

This place is a HUGE place to start. Welcome!

I’ve seen a ton of people using online meetings. https://www.intherooms.com/home/
There are multiple types of meetings here.

Congrats on taking the first step in helping yourself. Reaching out precedes all the other important steps to finding a better solution in life, especially addiction.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out. Thanks

Hi there and welcome!!

Lots to read on here to help you along. I recommend reading thru these threads for lots of inspiration and information.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome 🙋
I’m here every day, that helps me a lot.

1 Like

Here is a link to available meetings through the Zoom App.

Welcome to this wonderful community! There’s tons of great information on here. Take some time to read through the topics provided by others above. Also, I suggest joining the daily check in thread. It’s a great form of accountability. Here’s the link:
Checking in daily to maintain focus #10

Thanks for the reply. I’m really pleased to have found this forum. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for welcome and info. I’m gonna check it out today. Thanks again

1 Like

Thanks for link. I’ll have a look at what’s available. Thanks again Christopher.

1 Like