Checking in daily to maintain focus #10

Previously, on Checking In Daily: Checking in daily to maintain focus #9

And… back in business!

15 Likes

Day 78. I survived a day of working from home, but I am going to go in tomorrow because that was not good for me.

24 Likes

@ifs CONGRATULATIONS on your 500 well-fought-for days.
I believe tradition dictates you eat an ice cream for each hundred days.
Go Go Go!
Pics or it didn’t happen.
Go well, champion
tumblr_n5sms6I2hQ1qhzi2jo1_500

21 Likes
  1. One day of work of day ahead followed by 2 weeks off. I offered to stay working but my place has a lot of in service trainee nurses who don’t go to school right now so they have to work instead. Let’s hope we don’t go into full lock down. And let’s hope it doesn’t reach my work place. Any time soon.
    So much in life seems out of my control right now. It actually always is but these times and events make me realise and see how much it is so. My abusing drink and drugs also was but I gained control of that by the only way possible for an abuser like me: I quit. I stay sober and clean. One day at a time. It’s being together with all of you here at TS that makes that possible for me. We can’t do it alone. Together we’re strong. Together we make it work. Thanks so much for being here all. Love from Amsterdam. Some huge milestones for some huge presences here too! @ifs @Eke @liv_m @Frantasticooo @SoberGuyUSA @everybody Huge congrats on being sober all! Have a good day. Clean and sober.
51 Likes

YAAAAAYYYYYY @ifs That’s my boy! :+1::sweat_smile::joy:

LOVE the numbers!! Congratulations and I feel blessed to have ‘met’ you, Ronin and Lucy :pray:

Thank you for sharing yor journey and for being your awesome self! :kissing_heart::heart::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

I feel your cat is judging me…

11 Likes

No judgement from Luna friend. She’s keeping an eye on us. Hoping we do the right thing.

8 Likes

Phew what a relief thought i had been barred from replying on 9 :rofl:

Massive congratulations on 500 days you and others ahead in their journey keep me inspired.:pray:

6 Likes

Ah love your cat picture… so agree this group is and will be important in these unsettling times… hope today goes well

2 Likes

15 Likes

Yes Try the only way is up… have a strong sober day 1. Good luck you in the right place…

8 Likes

Change that TRY to can and will. Enjoy your journey it’s mad.

7 Likes

Day 44 today,just over 6 weeks without picking up or drinking alcohol…day off work today so gonna attempt Tesco and get some grub in the house,and hopefully t paper :grin::+1::pray:

23 Likes

OK, wake up sober that’s always a good start, today we begin again. Meditate and remain present of my mind at all times. If I can pour it down the loo then I can definitely not put myself in the position to buy any. Things around may be uncertain but I don’t have to be. I am not lead by the fate of others. I AM.
Be strong and be safe.

20 Likes

Thank you @Mno :blush::blue_heart: stay safe out there friend.

@sprinkles so lovely to see you and huge congratulations on your year lovely, hope you are well :blue_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

@ifs 500 days of awesomeness, so super proud if you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

@liv_m huge congratulations on your 600 days your continue to inspire and amaze me ever day :yellow_heart::heart::blue_heart:

And @Lionfish on your 700 :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: super amazing work lovely lady :kissing_heart:

Some huge numbers there, very inspiring and heart warming to see you guys rock. Everyone here still fighting the sober fight in these anxious times deserves a medal, I love you all and cannot put into words how proud I am of all of you. We are facing some testing times ahead but we are strong resilient and resourceful people and we can get through this sober AF. Stay safe…lots of love :pray::two_hearts::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

13 Likes

New check in tread, I missed a lot off milestones I see. Everyone congratulations with it! Like @ifs with 500, @liv_m with 600 and @sprinkles with a year🎊 Have I congratulate you @Lionfish? If I didn’t: consider it done!

@Mno hope you can fill in your time during your holiday with things you like to do despite the corona rules. Take care :heart:

Day 549 :coffee:
The management decided to shorten the opening times from all our stores in the Netherlands. I’m so happy with that! We keep our houres so we can work together at that time instead of alone.
It’s such a relief! Last days were mad :pensive:
Our Belgium stores are closed because of the lock down in that country. All the working staff is send home and are temporary unemployed and have to ask for unemployement benefits. I do not know how it works in Belgium but the fact that I read that scares me. What will my organisation do if the Netherlands decide for a totall lock down? :thinking: Am I loosing my job?
That’s my rambling head, it needs a total shut down as well…
I just started to take a Valerian supplement, I want my calm back!
But hé: I do not drink and a have no cravings. Yes I eat loads of chocolat during this days. That and Netflix are the only things I look forward to. I’m not in my best mental shape right now.
But I’m doing it.
Keep it safe people and take this virus serious! :pray:

31 Likes

All my lovelies congrats @Frantasticooo 300, @ifs 500, @Eke 600 !!! I’m celebrating you all three with sunny weather and birds singing for early spring. Your sobriety rocks :facepunch::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Checking in at the end of my day 4.

16 Likes

Now thats good advice

1 Like

Well done on 44 days :slight_smile: i am doing the same food and t paper hunting! The mission starts. Good luck

1 Like