Hi Everyone I’m Adrian and I’m new 😀

Hi Everyone I’m new and I’m Seven days sober :grinning: I am suffering from Covid-19 I just hope my drinking demons don’t come back to haunt me.

18 Likes

Welcome Adrian. This is a great place for support in your sober journey. Participating here can be of great value in maintaining your sobriety. It sure has been to me. Wishing you a speedy recovery from COVID and a life long sober journey. Just remember you’re not alone. Alone it’s all too much. Together we can do this. Congrats on a week of sobriety and welcome again!

5 Likes

Welcome Adrian! Keep stacking those sober days! There is plenty to discover here, people share experiences on all aspects of living a sober life.

Here’s one to get you started.

4 Likes

Thanks I’ll check these out :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I hope you recover from covid soon!

3 Likes

Welcome Adrian! Congrats on you 7 days :tada: I hope you recuperate quickly from Covid.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome Adrian! Hope ya kick covids ass nice and quick!

3 Likes

Welcome Adrian and congrats on 7 days. That’s awesome! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Welcome @Adriankelly1970 !!!

You are in the right place.

2 Likes

Hi Adrian and welcome, congratulations on day 7, and wish you speedy recovery from Covid.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome. Great job on your 7 days!

3 Likes

Welcome Adrian,
Sorry to hear you have Covid, but if it helps yoy to become sober it has a good part in it as well :wink:
Congratulations for the 7 days sober, a whole week! :tada:
Keep going, keep growing! :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome! This is a great place to come. Be active and be open.

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes