Hi everyone! I’m new to this chat community

I’ve been sober for 10 months now, but I’ve really only had a community of fellow recovering addicts/alcoholics for half that time. Being sober in today’s world of romanticizing usage and other instant gratifications can be really hard, especially if your waking it alone. We all have those who support us, but it takes one to know one. So I would just like to express my deep gratitude for this new addition and the community that has been created here, it already makes me feel less alone. I hope we can all learn and grow from eachother here, including myself​:blush::blush: I hope you all have a blessed day :heart:

17 Likes

Welcome! This is a great community to be a part of; it has helped me immensely.

I’m glad to hear it! Thank you for the warm welcome😊

1 Like

Thank you so much! I look forward to growing with everyone during this journey! I’ve popped into some of your chat boxes(not to sound stalker-ish😂) and I can tell you have a wonderful heart and I think everyone is uplifted by the passion you express here❤️

2 Likes

Hi Anna … looking forward to reading more of your story and learning from you along the way! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Anna, welcome! It’s lovely to meet you :slight_smile::two_hearts:

And me as well!

It’s great to meet you too Blondie😊

1 Like

Welcome Anna! I look forward to getting to know you.

1 Like

Anna welcome, I find reading ppls journeys and struggles helps me not feel so alone, but for me it was really important to have supportive peers out in community there’s so much out there smart recovery, na, aa, 121, and so on so fourth.