Hi, I’m a new member! Talk to me

I’m about to be one month away and I’m thinking about rewarding myself with a gift or do something I never did before. It feels great to NOT wake up and smoke, eat and smoke or whatever I was doing that involved smoking. I no longer need weed as a crutch. Life can be hard but it is normal to face your fears and consequences. God took over my life and I thank him for changing me. The old me no longer reside in me as I have a renewal of mind and new spirit. I pray that all of you can make it through recovery because God got you and you can do it. Don’t fall into the Devil’s trap :mouse_trap: Think about the greater things you always want in your life. Now that’s something to look forward to!

11 Likes

Welcome to Talking Sober! :wave:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’m blessed to here.

1 Like

Welcome, happy to have you. Lots of great people here with wisdom and experience. Lean on us. :pray:

3 Likes

Yes indeed! It is wonderful to meet you and you’re right about that. Many more blessings and opportunities to come! Sending those love and light to you all :pray:t5::bulb::heart:

1 Like

Welcome :wave: Congrats on your time weed free!

Life is definitely better without it. I bet you’ve got your energy back and a clearer head by this point. Keep up the good work :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you, I feel great as skyrocket! Yesterday this dude asked me if I smoked and I said no I don’t smoke. Shutting it down definitely means I’m standing firm on my words this time. My mind is clear and I’m open to new opportunities & being creative this time. I definitely have the energy to move around and make room for more stuff and I’m thinking about volunteering as well. I’m working on doing things that are sober-friendly and surround myself by people who are sober. Oh man! I will never take advantage of life again. Thank you so much! May God blesses you and keep sharing that good energy. It definitely motivates me to keep going no matter how hard life get or how good life can be.

3 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on nearly a month sober. Celebrating your wins, big or small can be motivating. Saying no to old habits is powerful and feels good doesn’t it :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you :blue_heart: I feel great. I’m in the gym right now!

2 Likes

Healthy choices in sobriety has significant physical and mental benefits. I hated exercising during addiction but enjoy it now with my family. Keep up the good work!:muscle:

2 Likes

Great job! You keep doing the work. Thank you, you have to keep pushing during addiction until you don’t feel urges. Water helps take those urges away or I could to 100 until those urges goes away. My writing and a mind of brainstorm has been increasing, and I’m over like cursing ain’t even cute at all.

1 Like

Congratulations to you for your new life and getting rid of the demon’s claws around you!! Yay! Welcome to TS

2 Likes

Thank you Thank you :blush: I’m happy to be part of the community. Great people on here :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to Sober Time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:!

1 Like