Hi my names alyssa and im an addict. Im 5 months clean today!

Hi my names alyssa and im a grateful recovering addict. Im creating this topic to say hello and to create a safe space for anyone who would like to get to know me or for anyone who would like for me to get to know them. We can talk about anything thats of course in compliance with the rules. But i know that building a support system and having other sober individuals on the same path as another is super important and helpful for many reasons. Please feel free to chat with me and others who decide to take part in this chat. Just remember you’re not alone and you dont have to be. Just message me! :smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on ur 5 months of clean time!!

4 Likes

Hiii nice to meet you and welcome
& congratulations on 5 months :clap:t6:

2 Likes

Hi Alyssa. Welcome to our community. You’re in a good place here, and I’m sure you’ll like it. Congrats on 5 months, too. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community Alyssa and hell of a job on your 5 months!

This is a wonderful community to be a part of with amazing support and stories! Take time to read around the threads :hugs:

3 Likes

5 months is a great accomplishment so congrats!

3 Likes

Welcome Alyssa and congratulations on your 5 months of sobriety.

3 Likes

Welcome, Alyssa! I just got her, myself. 5 months is a hell of an accomplishment!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you I to am an addict, and Congrats on the 5 months… Today is mine as well… You will really like it here bc the people are really nice and there is a lot of sobriety here…
Hope to talk with you again :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks guys i appreciate the support and im grateful to see all that have opened up to me. Im glad to see that this place is so welcoming. Im waiting for a meeting today. Im praying itll give me some relief that i need.

Hi Alyssa welcome and congratulations on five months that’s amazing🥰

1 Like