Hitting reset

Hitting that reset after 52 days was very hard and emotional for me. I’m so disappointed in myself. I can’t change it now though. I’m going to try not to dwell on this and take it one day at a time.

6 Likes

52 days that is definitely a milestone. I hit reset after 14 days and i was extremely sad about it too. These are the first steps. Just focus on why you decided to drink again. Remember its a life change so just dont dwell on the negative

2 Likes

Just keep quitting…it is all a process. Be proud of how far you have come and guard that sobriety. :heart:

1 Like

Having those 52 days is still a great accomplishment and something to be very proud of.

1 Like

Job well done at 52 days! The # of days have no true value other than you did it. Sometimes we make it sound like a prison sentence!

I’m on day 51, living the life I want to live! If I drink today it doesn’t change the fact that I committed not to drink. Don’t get stuck on the relapse get stuck on all the wonderful changes you have made in your life. You tasted alcohol again so what! It just reinforces the fact you don’t want no part of it in your life.

You got this! Your on day 52/1. Drank once in the last 52 days! It’s when your 52/52 when you should be concern! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well said @Shattered_dreams!!