Hobbies. Anyone?

Everyone has their own hobbies to keep them occupied and their mind off the addiction they are trying to beat. Mine is smoking. I love to smoke food and it’s a fun but expensive hobby. Here is a photo of one of my smokers. Got some venision bacon bombs, and venision sirloin. Also have a nitro rc car I love taking out and racing it up and down the road.

What are your hobbies?

4 Likes

i play on a soccer team, enjoy board games w friends, read a lot, learning more about electronics slowly but surely. :+1:

1 Like

What type of electronics? I work on phones, computers, tablets. I want to take the next step of doing tvs

I’m actually trying to stop smoking :joy: :joy: :joy: never considered it a hobby more an addiction, so be careful where your smoking leads you, There is a lot at steak.

4 Likes

My smoking is the one smoking you will never quit! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

it’s already too late for you, I can tell. You should go to a meating.

1 Like

I tried, every time I go there’s always pigs and cows.

1 Like

I live in the country, now there’s a hobby. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I do too. But we got people moving by us trying to turn it into a city. Building houses, more stores, and causing trouble

I’m currently derailing your thread so I would like to say my hobby atm is playing guitar, and singing badly.

1 Like

What king of guitar?

electric or acoustic, but I prefer electric with effect pedals, you can hide your mistakes on an electric. today I’m learning Lewis capaldi, someone you love on acoustic and the Irish national anthem on electric don’t ask, it was for @Conor689908.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I pluck around but not anywhere near as good as Paul!

9 Likes

i grew up eating venison! i’ve been vegetarian for over a decade but i do have fond memories of grilling it with my family.

i practice yoga, run, hang out with my animals, volunteer with horses, read.

3 Likes

I love how venision is a whole different type of meat that is just beyond amazing!

2 Likes

That grill meats look bomb. Good job. I fish, so I’ll have to send you some bluefin or yellowtail to smoke.

1 Like