Hobbies Hobbies Hobbies

HI all
I wanted to ask a question to everyone and help express the gratitude of our recovery experiences of what fun hobbies you have found or picked up in recovery. I have gotten in cards all kinds of sports and i guess picked up Pokémon cards also .its having the money now and play around with sports and trading cards .its like i tell my wife its im not spending money on the alcohol but i make it up in spending on my hobby and also getting back into fantasy sports and watching sports. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You know there are apps where you can play Pokemon or Magic etc for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea! I used to paint and write, but haven’t done that properly for years… And I’d LOVE to.
Still a bit early though… So much mess to tidy up still. Luckily, writing is free! :smiling_face:

Hi,
I’ve started “painting by numbers”. It’s very good hobby because when you start to search and to fill the number with the right colour you won’t think about the alcohol.

1 Like

Its kimda funny i do it also especially if i travel for work and have time to kill …tobme it keeps me busy when im not really busy lol .its something i thought i never would do but i get it

1 Like