Hobby ideas

Anyone do any fun hobbies?

I do photography and id like to try some new hobbies, i would also upload a photo but it wont let me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome! :raising_hand_woman:
You have to be here a bit longer to get access to post pictures. Be active and you can soon!
There are multiple treads here where people show their hobby. Like the “post your most inspiaring photo’s of nature” tread, “gardening in recovery” tread, “show the artist within you” tread, etc.
You can find those treads to type them in above in the search zone :mag:

Ps. My hobby is walking in nature :green_heart::seedling:
Growing plants from every seed I find, does getting tattoed count as a hobby as well? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Spotting for lucky clovers :four_leaf_clover:
Etc.
See you around!

5 Likes

Hi, I have been Geo-cache’n,
Its kinda fun, but there are not alot of targets where i am living.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply :blush:

Oh i absolutely love walking, i am always in my garden or up at a friend’s allotment, its all so fascinating

If you have more than one and enjoy it, why not call it a hobby? Lol

Thank you amd have a great day :heart:

2 Likes

Ooo i have an app for that, but ive never really understood it

Thank you for your reply and have a great day :heart:

1 Like

In the meantime enjoy the picture moments in real time.
Thanks for joining us here

2 Likes

I will do, thank you for your reply and have a great day :heart:

2 Likes

Hey! :smiling_face:
I’m artist and writer. I a lot do art stuff, drawing, crafting, writting… Maybe you will like it? Also I as well like to collect crystals and stones (and toys, candles and such more!). From any other hobbies I actively do is playing on drums and running.
I hope it helps to you. Photography sounds a lot cool! :sunglasses:

Also, you need to be active here, so you can have access to uploading photos. :heart:

2 Likes

Hello! I enjoy writing and drawing. I started slowly learning guitar and my main hobby is going to the gym. Gets all my anxiety out. When I first stopped drinking i tried SO many new hobbies. I realized when i was drinking I had no hobbies at all and didnt know who I was. It took some time but through a lot of trial and error I found what brings me peace. Hope you find your new favorite hobby!

4 Likes

My hobby is playing musical instruments, but I wouldn’t mind trying photography too. I took these shots with my phone this weekend at a local botanical garden.
Processing: 20230624_144002.jpg…

3 Likes