Holiday Decorations 2022

I just wanna say. On Halloween. I went for some last minute Halloween candy. And they didn’t have any.

Because they were putting out the Christmas stuff. ON HALLOWEEN.

3 Likes

Super early for me, but got the itch after seeing all Mrs @Thirdmonkey 's stuff.

Last yr was my first xmas here, rebuilding my ornament and decoration collection :slight_smile:

I’ve had the Dan Marino one since 1998/1999. I’m a Raiders fan but he’s my favorite player ever. Every year it’s the first ornament on the tree.

Chief’s stocking needs to be high enough that he doesn’t chew on it.

I’LL ALWAYS BE WATCHING

20221119_133816

ho ho ho!

20 Likes

Most excellent!

2 Likes

In proper darkness this morning

14 Likes

Buddy the Elf approves!

1 Like

Got out some of mum’s ceramics she made in the late 70s/early 80s Emotional :face_holding_back_tears: I’m thankful I had them shipped out here after dad died. So much was donated but these I couldn’t part with. There’s more in the basement :sweat_smile: They still have the old incandescent bulbs and give off some heat! :laughing:

26 Likes

Im buying these fake pine planters from someone on gumtree for £20. Im collecting them tomorrow then im going to make them all Christmassy :santa::christmas_tree:
I’ll post a picture when they’re done… im thinking red ribbon around the box, snow spray on the “trees” and some little baubles?

18 Likes

Those are awesome!!

2 Likes

Good catch. :+1:

2 Likes

What do ya think?? :christmas_tree::santa:

I wanted red ribbon around the box but they didnt have any i liked in the shop today so i went with the gold. I can still change it if i decide to at a later date because its just tied round anyway.

Happy with how they turned out! :raised_hands:

19 Likes

Lovely!!! Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks i love them i think im going to put my tree up this week now, i was going to wait until next week haha :raised_hands::heart::christmas_tree::santa:

1 Like

I think I’ll start some decorating this weekend after our Thanksgiving here. You all have me in the spirit!

2 Likes

Ms. Monkey loves it! Guess we got a new project!

4 Likes

:astonished: Yay! Mrs Christmas herself approves! :raised_hands::grin::raised_hands: awesome :sunglasses:

I hope you enjoy your project!

3 Likes

Did it already :grimacing::santa::christmas_tree:

19 Likes

Those are awesome! My mom has a little town set just like those. It’s always fun seeing them lit up at Christmas.

@Solanaceae I love those decorations. Beautiful work!

4 Likes

Some mall decoration pictures for Mrs @Thirdmonkey

12 Likes

Someone…gave…someone their Christmas present early…

18 Likes

Outside tree decorated…i think all we have is to get the inflatables up…i think

14 Likes