Holy 90 DAYS Batman!

I dont even know what to say. 90 days amd life is great. I have had some bad days that i got through without drinkin and had some tough urges that are becoming shorter and shorter as i work my sober muscles. This time around aa has helped me greatly. I was very against it for so long but when you have tried everything and have no where else to turn aa is there. All you need is an open mind and the want to stop drinking by whatever means possible. Thanks also to the posts and support od the people on this forum. Having yall in my pocket is a great and quick saver at times. Well i guess i did know what to say😉. Thanks again to everyone for this wild journey!! Heres to another sober 24 hours!!!

23 Likes

Congratulations @Gibb on the 90 days. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Great job. Good to see all you guys going through this journey to become healthier individuals. Keep it up

1 Like

Congratulations, Batman!:wink:

1 Like

Congratulations :smiley: I was stubborn with aa for the longest time but I’m also glad I never gave up. Here’s to many more months ! :tada:

1 Like

Brilliant work! Very inspiring and thanks for sharing with us! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

90!!! fantastic! great work! keep at it :smile:

1 Like

Hell to the yes @Gibb :smiley::grin::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks yall!!! I celebrated by going to 2 nights of Dead and Company!!! Danced up a storm and feel terrific​:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Congratulations!