Holy Cow I made it!

I made it 2 weeks sober which I’ve never been able to do before, and regularly attending AA meetings even when I don’t feel like I fit in for whatever reason my brain tells me I keep coming back.

40 Likes

:tada::clap:woohoo good job​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey. That’s huge!! Congratulations Dann. :boom::boom::boom:Keep checking in for support. We are stronger together.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I am totally psyched that your sticking with the meetings… it can feel that way in the beginning… listen for the similarities, not the differences. I am so proud of you! One day at a time, Buddy. KEEP COMING BACK :grinning:

1 Like

Thats AWESOME! :money_mouth_face: Remember to celebrate the victories. Every day is an accomplishment!

1 Like

Nice job @Dann! Keep it up!

That’s amazing Ibe so proud of yourself it’s no mean feat. X minitreat. Xx

Congrats on two weeks! I just hit my 30 days. Keep up the great work, you can do this!

3 Likes

Great job!

Hang in there mate great to hear :fist:

Good for you :slight_smile: keep on keeping on, AA and the steps saved my life and continues to show me the promises and blessings…been over a year and its become such a part of my life that I barely keep track of how long I’ve been sober lol you’ll notice it too …it’s great :+1:t6::slight_smile::muscle:

This is brilliant! Go you! Keep up the great work :+1::clap:t2::pray:t2::two_hearts:

Great victory!!! Very happy for you.

Amazing :clap:
I am almost at 5 months myself.
Only 6 months ago I didn’t think this would ever happen after 30 years of drinking

2 Likes