Holy moly it's day 5!

Wow I actually made it to day 5! That’s insane to me. Usually I cave in around day 2 or 3 or sneak a beer here and there and still call myself sober cause I didn’t drink hard alcohol and I didn’t get drunk. But I made it completely sober 5 days :sob: so proud of myself.

39 Likes

And rightly so Lovebug! I am proud of you! Just keep going One Day At A Time and you’ll never be stopped. Keep hanging with us, keep working on being an ever better version of yourself. Big congrats on 5 days and onto the next :muscle: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Keep it up… stay strong, you have got this. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thank you @Mno that means a lot. It’s a great feeling :blush:
Thank you as well @Rookie all the support is appreciated and very much needed !

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats :raised_hands: :muscle:

4 Likes

Great job. It is Day 5 for me too! I appreciate the challenges you’ve gone through. I’m :100:%cheering your success!

3 Likes

@Dar that’s awesome! Congrats to you as well friend. We faced the challenges and made it through 5 days. What an accomplishment for us. Cheering for your success too :hugs:

1 Like

Thats awesome keep at it. Its a great feeling not having to question what you may or may not have done the previous day.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, yes ! Or having what I call hangxiety which is a mix of hangover and anxiety. Which usually occurs cause I probably did something stupid and now I’m not going to leave the house until I get drunk again and have that liquid courage… It’s just such a great feeling I just wish I did this sooner.

1 Like

As you should be! Keep being sober…the “holy moly” moments get better and better.

6 Likes

congratulations! :medal_sports: the first 24 hours is the hardest and you got through it. may you continue your sobriety journey onwards :pray::blush::blue_heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Congrats!! The first few days and weeks was by far the hardest for me. Keep up the good work :muscle:

4 Likes

Congrats on your 5 days!! :tada:. You should be very proud, keep it up one day at a time! :heart:

4 Likes

Five days is amazing! Keep it up, you’ve got this! And you should be proud :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Let’s hear it for 5 days!! Way to go!!

giphy (1)

3 Likes

Huge congratulations on your 5 days :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

2 Likes

All those rules we have to continue drinking and lie to ourselves about it. If I had one alcohol free day a week then I hadn’t have an alcohol problem :hugs:
My addiction voice told me many lies, glad I broke that chain.
Congratulations with your 5 days, keep going! :confetti_ball::facepunch:

3 Likes

Day 5 here too! Congratulations! We got this!

1 Like

Congratulations! We are both on day 5 now! We got this!

1 Like

Exactly. Congrats on your day 5 and many more to come down the road.

1 Like