Hormones and trying to stay sober

Hi day 3 today, absolutely no energy whatsoever, due to hormones aswell I think, my monthly cycle seems to be getting harder to handle, anxiety and paranoid thinking I’ve done something wrong and things being said etc, horrible, going to go to the gym after, to try and relieve these feelings feelings, hope every one is good

6 Likes

Congrats on reaching day 3 Laura. That’s huge! Hang in there and keep going. Sorry for your hormones playing up. There’s a thread around with focuses on these issues. Might be of some help to you. Hugs.

4 Likes

If you’ve never been checked for pcos you should c: could give some answers

2 Likes

Thank you x

1 Like

Well done on hitting day three Laura, I’m right there with you on day 3 (+10hrs!). I had had to reset my day one as I drank when very stressed over the weekend. We sold our house and had to get everything out asap, and I didn’t handle the stress very well.

My (hopefully) linked point is that having a drink solved nothing for me, and it won’t for you either - so resist the urge. The next day I was more stressed for it, and with heightened anxiety. It will only make you feel worse. I hope you have a great gym session, I think it will give you some relief and clear your head a little.

Stay with me day 3 sober buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic yes let’s do this another 24hrs sober :+1::muscle:

2 Likes

So yes the gym helps immensely, it’s Friday again which is always a biggie, especially if it’s unwinding with a bottle or a few, but hey I’m watching films, and chilling focusing on feeling good with out the alcohol, hope your days going well too all :heart:

2 Likes