How about October Push-ups Challenge?

Day 19 :white_check_mark:
MTD
Run/Walk 36.25 miles
Ride/Spin 47 miles

2 Likes

Geez completely forgot about this, haven’t been on the phone too much, which is good too. 19 Done!

3 Likes

Sitting today out. I had a killer upper body workout yesterday and I’m sore. Like can’t brush my hair sore :joy:

1 Like

Had a massage today, I am in no mood for pushups! Will make up on the rest day tomorrow.
:person_getting_massage:t2:

Day 20 and 21 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

MTD
Run/walk 37.25 miles
Spin/Ride 47

2 Likes

That’s why so many serious body builders shave their heads!

1 Like

Day 22 :ballot_box_with_check:. I’ve been extra on the workouts today bc Pie Fest 2023 is tonight. Richmond VT, Sunday Night Group of AA.

MTD
Run/walk 35.50 miles
Ride/Spin 57.25 miles

http://www.burlingtonaa.org/include/Richmond-12th-ANNUAL-PIE-FEST-2023.pdf

2 Likes

Love the idea! Im a big believer in being active.

1 Like

I skipped day 22 but got day 23 done this morning :confetti_ball: My wrist is still a problem. I’m gonna ride out the challenge but it needs a break from activity. I got a new brace and I really like it. It’s comfortable, adjustable and just adds support but doesn’t inhibit movement like my other one. I’ve been doing the push-ups on knees all month, which was not my intended goal

2 Likes

Day 23 done - only extra miles was 5 minutes on the StairMaster as a warmup at the gym.

MTD
Run/walk 35.50 miles
Ride/Spin 57.25 miles

1 Like

Day 24 :white_check_mark: on lunch break

1 Like

Day 24 :heavy_check_mark:

MTD
Walk/Run 38.50 miles
Ride/Spin 57.25 miles

3 Likes

Day 24 done.

2 Likes

Day 25 :white_check_mark: totally counting my virtual workout. Some of the push-ups were part of chest to ground burpees :hot_face::muscle: others were just push-ups :joy:

2 Likes

Okay, that’s just nuts! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think the nuts part is we got to pick and my crazy ass did chest to ground :joy: I could have done any of the modified options but nooooooo

2 Likes

Didn’t check in in a while but still doing the challenge…
Still doing wall-push-ups :woozy_face: but hey I’m doing them :grin:

2 Likes

Ummmm, I thought that’s how they had to be done? No wonder I don’t like them!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol the ctg are standard/ non- modified but the trainer will have us do thrusters which is a burpee without the push-up and other variations

1 Like

Day 25 done in my gym sesh tonight.

2 Likes