How Do You Create Happiness?

You and I think alike :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The picture is the cutest!!! I need reminders everyday, especially with the kids. Today I felt like screaming… but I had to take some deep breaths and count my blessings instead. Some days are much harder than others

1 Like

Awe you’re the sweetest!! Girl if anyone can teach about finding light in the dark it’s you!! Seriously :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I absolutely love that quote, so so much. It’s spot on, we need to choose happiness and then navigate the best path to reach it everyday :two_hearts:

This is some grade A insight right here my friend!! I’m glad you and your spouse both realized this. My husband still holds lots of resentments, and has very poop coping skills, and I try to help him without compromising my own well being. It’s tough!

1 Like

My coping skills are poop too. :frowning:

1 Like

Great post, my eye opening lesson becoming sober has been forgiving and leaving it in the past, that is the only way I can bring myself to true happiness, I released the chains that I put on myself. How freeing it has been!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

They sure are! The back is the purple side, I suck at sewing so I wanted to cover up my unprofessional looking thread mess on the back side lol

1 Like