How do you feel about Suboxone?

Hey guys, i kinda just wanted to hear what some of you have to say about Suboxone. Im in the process of trying to ween myself off of it, but i never realized how hard ot would be! Its like withdrawl all over again!

1 Like

Suboxone to me should only be used to detox and not maintenance. When used as maintenance your just taking a rain check from the wd you feared from the opiates. What mg are you on may i ask? Doctors are wayyy over prescribing. Your receptors are completely maxed at 4mg making anything more is doing more harm then good. I had a heavy dope iv habit and 4mg of sub worked.

1 Like

My dr has me on 24mg a day but i only take 4mg sometimes 8mg a day.

Your doing the right thing and obviously proved my point of over prescribing. Do you have a taper plan? I used one 8mg sub to get thru my detox. It was rough but better then it could have been. After about 9-10 days of detoxing i was on my own. Ill be hitting 9 months clean by the weeks end. If you need any help or have questions always reach out…

1 Like

What do you mean you used 8mg to taper?

When i detoxed from opiates i only used one 8mg sub. Thats a bit drastic. I started at 2mg and divided it up. Toward the end i skipped doses til it was gone. The first 3 days off it were alil rough but after that it got better everyday. I knew if i bought more subs id just do more like any addict does.

Right now im diving my 8mg into 4mg but im having a hard time sticking with just 4mg. Like ill take 4mg before work at 3am. But then ill crave for the second half sometime throughout the day. And if i dont take it, i throw myself into withdrawls that really really suck and are very painful.