How do you feel after Just a couple drinks?

This is so me!!I will roam the alcohol aisle for like an hour trying to see which has the highest percentage not expensive but tastes good too. I always felt weird standing there for too long so sometimes Id just grab something and then I’d come all the way back because I changed my mind and want something better.
How do non alcoholics shop I wonder…mthey probably dont think about it as long or hard.

I drink about 3 and Im feeling really good and happy and then I start to tell myself if you dont keep this buzz youll have a hangover soon…and whats the point of drinking 3 today and 3 tomorrow?When I could just get drunk now and feel great…by the 6th Im a hot mess and want more.Im usually prepared for it too, Ill have bought either some tall cans or another six pack or both.Sometimes Id drink 2 then decide , Im getting drunk today and get in the car and pick up more.
So ridiculous. Im glad my life isnt revolved around that anymore.

2 Likes

Drinking beer was too slow and filling, so I’d only use it as a vodka chaser! So ridiculous. In a way, I was never able to even enjoy the “positive” or “cool” parts of drinking - craft beers, local wines, etc. Because all that mattered was efficiency - the max proof I could stomach in the shortest time. Oh and don’t eat much before, it will slow me down. :disappointed_relieved: