How goes your weeko?

Tell me how things are?

3 Likes

:wave: For me, things are good. Iā€™m just over 10 days in. Feeling pretty great. Made it thru Thanksgiving stress without losing my mind and without relapsing. Phew. How 'bout you?

2 Likes

Ten days? Yoo thats great pat yourself on the back, and im good enjoyin a rest day before i return to work

2 Likes

I had a couple low points, but overall it was okay. I keep pretty busy helping my folks out. I did some early Christmas shopping, glad I got it out of the way. Nothing too exciting. You?

1 Like

Ive been occupied working i havent even got started on christmas shopping yetšŸ˜Ŗ not the same with the restrictions in place

1 Like

Today has been good! Working on my first 24 hours of clean time. I am trying to get my physical and mental health in order. When I use I donā€™t take my meds, eat well (not eat/drink water at all), sleep, or exercise so my body is just screaming for normalcy again. Im at work today and work has given me a chance to think about things. How are you doing today?

1 Like

First shift? Whats your job role? And yeah its been rainin alot where i am too.

It takes time, no sculpture is complete until every part is worked on! Hope you make 24 hours, and im well, been at work jus gonna relax now and eat some food

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I will make 24 hours. Not going to use tonight. I usually struggle around the 3 day mark. But now that I know this I can maybe plan ahead. Glad to hear ur day is going well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Things are good. Iā€™m 11 weeks sober now. Received my two month chip yesterdayā€¦

Currently following AA and on step 4 (sex conduct) ā€¦ Good talk with my sponsor tonight about me doing the things Iā€™m asked but found myself not seeking recovery on my own (half assing it) so Iā€™m making myself accountable for more recovery.

Had a incident were I found myself restless irritable and discontent. Turned out to be me using self will. Which obviously didnā€™t go well. So alot to learn but on the right pathā€¦

1 Like

Hey how goes your soberiety? Hope your feeling well and strong still?

1 Like

Hope your well, sorry for late response been workingā€¦ and its so hard when your restlass and irritble i know how that is

Hey :slight_smile: thanks for checking in on me! Since I posted that day I have usedā€¦ BUT I said No initially and sat with it for an hour without changing my decision. My mind eventually got the best of me and I caved. I am proud of being able to mouth the words ā€œno, I donā€™t want to use.ā€ I feel like its a very small step in the right direction. Still have to work on follow through tho

2 Likes

Aslong as your not giving up thats the main thing, you keep trying! Ive relalpsed alot myself so understand all to well how hard it is

Today is day 31 for me! COVID at our facility forced me to leave treatment a week earlier than planned but I am feeling great!

2 Likes

31 days is brilliant, keep it up!!!

1 Like

Holiday stress & work stinks, but kept rolling with some help here and there! :star_struck:

1 Like