How is everyonedoing?

I got 46 days sober and it feels great. Ive lost 7lbs and my bp. Has been near perfect. Since i stopped drinking alcohol and soda. Started eating better and trying be more active. How is everyone doing today??

9 Likes

Day 4 here, hanging in there.

4 Likes

You can do it. Just think of how much better youll feel!

2 Likes

Hy …6months 20 days of light in my life !!! I feel great

7 Likes

Hello, 1y 3.5m sober, doing well, so many things in my life i still need to work on, but i am doing well. Currently, i am just thinking of how Fortunate i am to work in a family business, so i have probably not had the financhial struggles and struggles of getting and keeping a decent job that others may have experienced or are experiencing. Of course, i have many other struggles that i need to deal with and overcome. Idk, guess right now im just trying to figure out how i should be living my life, is what im doing okay? Kind of random and vague thoughts ig lol, but i am doing well, staying sober and living life. But again, lots to do, get back into fitness, eat better, quit smoking (soon, soon), probably should be more active at work, work on my social skills, but no catastrophes have resulted from any of these short comings yet, so i am doing fine.

3 Likes

Also, congrats on 46 days btw and also on the soda drinking, weight loss and trying to be more active and eat better

1 Like

Congrats friend

54 days today and was feeling awesome but my head got carried away with some hurt from the past that came up.
I said some crazy stuff that I regret.
I really don’t trust my own thinking atm.i guess this is why they say no major decisions in the first 12 months of sobriety

1 Like

Am doing good since got a job been sick few times otherwise good and happy and healthy

1 Like

I thought a raise and appreciation is what I wanted, but I’m starting to self destruct( started smoking, isolating myself and getting terrible sleep). feeling lonely which is completely my own fault I suppose. I need to talk about my feelings I think. But I’m terrible at it and never think about how I’m feeling in the first place.

1 Like

Glad things are going so well :purple_heart:. I’m fairly well into sobriety, but still have ups and downs and have to put the work in. But that is better than the chaos of drinking.

2 Likes