How is your Labor Day weekend?

How is you long weekend going?

I will start this off. My weekend is going pretty well!! I got 2 days of 8 hrs. each of a caregiver in here so I can get my self care time. I have not had that in so long I forgot what that was like. So……

On Saturday I escaped from the 105 degree heat and went up to the mountains :mountain_snow: and jumped on my mountain bike :mountain_biking_woman:t2: and I jumped on the ski :ski: lifts and bombed down the dirt trails of Snow :snowflake: Valley Ski :ski: Resort. I was one :point_up: with nature. Felt so so good :blush: and free!! Although i did leave a little bit of my DNA :dna: on the trail, had a small fall.
Sunday was a relax day and ran around and did errands.
Today house work :broom: :basket: and my NA meeting later this evening.
Also i am still sober!!:orange_heart::orange_heart:

So, i hope :orange_heart::hugs: the rest of you all are have a fun sober weekend.

2 Likes

Sounds like you had a great sober weekend! Nice pics too

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Best way not to drink. Snow Valley’s fun in the winter too. Jam up after work. Ski a few hours come home tired and ready to sleep and not drink.

1 Like

It was thank you

1 Like

Ya I don’t do well on ski :ski: plus I don’t drive in the snow. Actually i never have driven in the snow.

I was so tired this day we did 5 rounds. Was a awesome day.

Great to see you on your bike. If i recall correctly, you said it brings you happiness in the post i created. Awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sober is always a plus.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct. And this past Saturday i was very happy. So far still having a ok week.

Thanks for reminding that post. :orange_heart::orange_heart: