How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

well i didnt troll in a way that would affect other negatively. just some simple things that i wouldnt even consider trolling

1 Like

I was there, but I didn’t respond to the trolling as I knew I would lose my temper. I know how in your eyes it probably didn’t seem like it was hurting a lot, been there done that. But the part where you kept on going seemingly to piss someone off is something that can have big consequences.
Glad to see you’re doing good btw

1 Like

ok i am joining zoo meeting

1 Like

Dude, we’ve all known you were a troll since the day you showed up. Hopefully some day you’ll seek actual help for your drug addiction

3 Likes

Lol the dude who can’t get sober talking about how easy sobriety is :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Jake18 a reminder of the rules, again, this is a sobriety forum. You said you would stop posting, I think that would be a good idea for now.

Talking Sober Rules and Guidelines

Shall we also stop the back and forth derailing this topic?

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more

3 Likes

720 days almost 2 years… life has been amazing. Meth had me for 30 years… no more

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, good job on the 720 days

1 Like

I hope you will share your story sometime.

1 Like

10 for me now!

6 Likes

Day 22 here! Just busted the 3 week mark and ready to keep the train moving one day at a time!

4 Likes

198 days here. First sober holiday back at parents. Its kinda tough. 2nd day and had to refuse a drink 3 times. So many occasions and its just too hard not to drink.

8 Likes

24 days and blessed

5 Likes

780, never turning back.

9 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive :blush:congrats :tada:

1 Like

Time flies when you’re having fun! Congratulations to you as well!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m not even close to that many days but at least I’ll be at 60 soon :blush:

2 Likes

2 day 15 hrs.
:black_heart:

11 Likes

Sober days aren’t universal. Your sober day is not the same as my sober day. Any number is impressive

4 Likes