How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

That’s my girl!! Proud of you! :star2::heart:

2 Likes

I didn’t realise you give up the ciggies as well, congratulations little lady :grin::+1:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: thank you, for everything…:blush:

1 Like

I was just wondering how many days you had! Awesome work, Donna and love the profile picture…it’s been wonderful being on this journey with you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, Paul…:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Em! :hugs:

292 and still moving forward.

7 Likes

I have 56 days

5 Likes

I dont remember if I commented here this morning but if not I have 69 days and had two job interviews today. One of which I got a follow up interview for tomorrow so hopefully that goes well! Anxiety is high but I’m still sober :blush:

3 Likes

I have 7 days.

8 Likes

Congrats on a week!! That’s awesome ! The first week was tough for me, so I’m proud of you!

1 Like

64 & trying to stay focused. Thank you all for sharing

3 Likes

Excellent. Without 7 days, we can’t do 8 days. Stay on here. Chip in when you feel able. It really helps. I’m working my way through day 25 today. Absolutely loving it.

3 Likes

Coming to the end of day 757 clean :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

that’s brilliant, well done on your first week :+1:

2 Likes

Stroooooooong!!!

3 Likes

This is my first time posting on here but this morning is exactly 1 month sober from a 12 year heroin/fentanyl addiction and about 3 weeks clean of suboxone. honestly it feels great! Put on 32 lbs already and look and feel sooo much healthier

12 Likes

Day 70 today. Have a follow up interview so I hope I get it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you !!:blush:

1 Like

Im on day 2 and feeling pretty terrible physically but happy Im making this choice. Im loving this app and all you wonderful people. We got this!

8 Likes