How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

Congrats your so close to the 1 year mark! Doing anything to celebrate?

2 Likes

I have been getting better at getting better for 1,161 days.

11 Likes

Have had a lot of anxiety the last few days… but still moving forward!

11 Likes

33 Days!!!

9 Likes

250, feeling blah though. :neutral_face:

12 Likes

May head up to New Hampshire for the weekend. I love it up there. Helps to clear my mind and so peaceful.

4 Likes

I’m 139 days sober today!!!

7 Likes

Thats awesome ive never been but heard its really nice in the fall, probably gonna be alotta snow. Im in ohio and we got alot, supposed to be cold this weekend too so id bet itll be cold up there. But heard its really beautiful.

2 Likes

iam 478 days :muscle::muscle::heart:

8 Likes

Today is day 35 for me.

8 Likes

I’m 42 days clean and going strong!!! emphasized text

8 Likes

140 days sober today

8 Likes

Amazing xxxxxx

1 Like

I am 13,330 days clean and sober.

9 Likes

Hey everyone. First time posting on here. I’ve struggled with alcoholism for the past year and am currently trying to get sober. Tomorrow will be day 3. Hoping I can stay strong and continue my journey of getting sober. What day are you guys on? No judgment please. Wishing everyone the best on their journeys.

13 Likes

Hey congrats on day 3. This is a awesome community where we all struggle with some sort of addiction. I’m a alcoholic, and drug addict cocaine was my d.o.c. absolutely no judgement here, whether your on day 3 or 30 years it’s all the same, just one day at a time. Stick with it and things will be much better I can promise that. 370 days sober myself and it’s been the best gift I gave myself and my family. much love and stick around

8 Likes

I’m 306 days sober. But any length of time a person can stay sober is substantial. Good job!

11 Likes

3 days is amazing! Be proud of yourself, the early days are the really tough ones. I’m 470 days sober today. I still remember what the first few days felt like. It gets so much better, hang in there and welcome.

9 Likes

Thank you. It is really hard right now and I’ve tried many times and the most I got was 10 days in. I’m hoping i can really do it this time and make the change i need to make for myself… you’re doing really well though, I’m proud of you!

7 Likes

Man… that was me too… sobriety podcasts, sobriety audiobooks and this community is how i did it… the first 10 are fucking hard man but after that it’s just mental, one day, one hour, one minute at a time. You can do this, we’re here for you

5 Likes