How many days does everyone have? Don't be shy #2

Congrats on turning a page and starting a new chapter! The journey has its twists and turns, and some days exhausting, but everyday sober, healthy and free is worth it.

You’ll never have worry about judgement here my friend. We are all rowing this boat with you. I’m two months in…you can do this. Never give up on you…you are worth this fight!

So glad you made it here.

Blessed Be.

:blush::raised_hands:t2::ocean::sun_with_face:

4 Likes

9 mos 26 days! :heart:

10 Likes

HI. I’m in the same boat as you. Day 3 tomorrow. Let’s fight this together!

7 Likes

Day 5 for me! I fell off the wagon for a few months but decided to become sober again and I had a great week and weekend!!

6 Likes

40 beautiful days sober from alcohol. I count the calendar about 3 times a day because I’m so in awe with accomplishing it.
Wishing you the very best. Every day sober is something to celebrate.

13 Likes

Not sure which one to say

14 months since initial

2 weeks since relapse
So maybe two weeks :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

54 days. I kept myself really busy in the first few days. The first week was tough but it gets easier quick.

7 Likes

Day 8. I’ve struggled for over a decade, my drinking just increasingly got worse over time. I think it was so easy for me to keep going because I don’t get hangovers!! I’ve struggled for years as I said, tried quitting many times before, but at some stage last year I just knew it was time to stop. I’m yearning for a ‘normal’ life that I see my friends and family have even though I considered myself a functioning alcoholic, I may have been functioning but not at 100%. I managed to look after 5 kids, hold down 2 jobs, run a household and an online business! The first few days were the hardest, I felt better towards the end of the week even as the weekend approached but I got through it. I spent time with the kids, we went to the pool and baked a cake, had some laughs, I really enjoyed it.

8 Likes

sobriety is achievable long term with no relapses if desired and effort 12,565. keep on trucking

13 Likes

I’m on day one! Hopeful and nervous!

9 Likes

750 today, I have amazed myself feeling very proud. All of my love goes out to you guys just starting your sobriety journey, it does get easier and you are all capable of amazing yourselves too :heart:

12 Likes

Hey everyone. First time posting on here. I’ve struggled with alcoholism for the past year and am currently trying to get sober. Tomorrow will be day 3. Hoping I can stay strong and continue my journey of getting sober. What day are you guys on? No judgment please. Wishing everyone the best on their journeys.

11 Likes

Don’t hope, believe. You’ve got this

Just day 2 for me.

5 Likes

So I was 53 days sober relapsed than went back to war 28 days sober than relapsed last week now im back and I ain’t going to relapse ever i’m at war with my soul and my mind I feel like my heart is going to win at all cost this is WAR

6 Likes

17 days and counting.

5 Likes

Day 8 sober. Sleep still is very challenging for me but I try to rest properly

5 Likes

@littlemisschatterbox thank you for sharing this information about triggers. It’s perfectly explained :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

15 days alcohol free. 4 days nicotine free. Yesterday was the first day in months I had energy and felt alive. Enjoyed a long walk and time in the sun planting sunflowers in the back yard. It was a good day .

7 Likes

Day 9 sober. Encouraged and steady. But alert. I had the experience of relapsing always when I think I am in control

7 Likes