9 Likes

Day 368 AF :raised_hands:t3:

15 Likes

Thanks girl! You too! :muscle:t3::tada:

3 Likes

Proud of you Cort!!!

You made it a year!!

2 Likes

Feeling great! Making breakthroughs in my relationship with my husband. Being sober is forcing me to feel things I ran away from in the past, but also at the same time it is liberating me from the thoughts and feelings I worked so hard to drown and smoke away. I am still having nightmares from time to time but I don’t spend all day dwelling on them like I was originally.

The first 7 days without THC was a whole different kind of hell than getting sober from alcohol. I restarted my progress 2x before getting my first full day in and now I happily have 11 days without it. I can feel my patience getting stronger. I’m less reactive.

I needed this for so many years. SO glad I started this journey.

8 Likes

I have 19 days

10 Likes

Thanks friend! :muscle:t3:

3 days today! Ready to keep on going :heart:

10 Likes

572 days Since my last drink.
I have days, where I barely hold on with my everyday stuff, but facing problems sober is still easier than dealing with what comes after first drink.

12 Likes

41 days and counting.

11 Likes

40 days sober and today went on an interview for a new job and it went great so hopefully I’m have a new job by Monday. Congratulations to everyone staying sober and good luck to everyone who’s just getting started. Take care and be safe. Peace

8 Likes

Morning,
Checking in on day 10, double figures, yay :grinning:
Have a great day everyone :heart:

8 Likes

40 days and counting.

10 Likes

Well here’s a belated congratulations :tada::balloon::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::confetti_ball: Well done :+1:

2 Likes

236 here…keeping those sober days stacking up!

10 Likes

Good morning TS community. 26 days alcohol free. 15 days no nicotine. Dare I say caffeine is next? Idk. Thinking about it. I have a cup of coffee every morning and rather enjoy it. My anxiety would probably like it if I gave up the morning coffee though. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

6 days shy of 9 months!
bdf491e8468b146dd57e93e328763b4aca16499effa52ee2ed2a28b47d97fa2f.0

6 Likes