How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Congratulations on your 100 days!
WELL DONE!! Hope you got to celebrate! :birthday:

1 Like

Almost 71 days clean and sober now!

9 Likes

Welcome to the community Mariya. Great work on your 71 days of sobriety :muscle::raised_hands:

Back to A Month sober
One twelfth of a year

Never could have done this five to ten years ago.

9 Likes

30_gif2

excited for your journey – yeah 30 days!!! keep going strong :muscle:

1 Like

7 days!!! A whole week!!!

7 Likes

Jus started my road tonite

6 Likes

Ten days today!

11 Likes

Welcome to the community Joey – great work on starting your sober journey. Keep pushing forward - it does get easier.

1 Like

Congrats on your double digits Nas! Way to go :tada: :clap:

2 Likes

Day 5 after a very bad time relapsing and being no motivated at all but finally I could overcome myself

5 Likes

so good to see you Thomas! i am grateful to see you back on the sober track and doing so well with 5 days! Keep it going friend :hugs:

3 Likes

Im 11 days away from my first year

9 Likes

SUPER exciting Eric – we are here with you β€” looking forward to celebrating your soberversary with you! I know milestone malady is real – remember we are here for you. Keep going strong :muscle:

2 Likes

1,547 days.

11 Likes

5 days and 16 hours and counting

10 Likes

500 days today! Very happy, but it feels unreal. Like, how long is 500 days really? More than a year, less than two, not one and a half :crazy_face:… But a nice long time, yes, with a strong motivation to be my better self, and with the strength of this community. Thank you all.

@Caspio Not forgetting you, my sober buddy. How are you doing?

11 Likes

Day one, 2 and a half hours since I woke up so that’s what’s on my sober clock :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Oh, how nice!! Congratulations to a full circle around the sun. :clap: :tada: What do you like best about being sober?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at How many days y’all? (Part 2).