18 months today so a lot od days. ![]()
Way to go Carol! congrats on your 1 and 1/2 years of sobriety
![]()

35 days.
I started to be anxious and sad because my elder mother is in the hospital again and I am far from her.
I must trust in the Lord
Hang in there @Kacialyn!!! You are doing great. Every minute is a win.
482 days no booze
100 days no tobacco
triple digits no smoking
You are killing it Curtis
Keep going strong with your timers!!
Way to go on 100 days @Curtis-81
You got this @Michelle43
Day 16 today!!!
1242 days. Almost 4 yrs ![]()
![]()
![]()
Dang, letโs go!!!
565 days
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Welcome to the community Almendra! Super impressive sober time! keep going strong ![]()
you are amazing Thomas! Keep on doing what you are doing my friend โ see you stacking on these days! Much love and strength ![]()
@JazzyS no. You are the Amazing one!!! Thank you dear friend for your loving support. May the Lord give you the one hundred fold
thank you Thomas! I am thrilled to see you succeeding so well. So overwhelmed with joy ![]()
40 days is fantastic work- keep going strong ![]()

@JazzyS itโs pure pure Grace. I feel so little. Thank you for your Joy. I hope to remain in this path


